No products in the cart.
Ashland Mac Repair does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. Ashland Mac Repair accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. Ashland Mac Repair is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay Ashland Mac Repair to install. Ashland Mac Repair is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. Ashland Mac Repair is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Ashland Mac Repair has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Ashland Mac Repair technician attempts to service the product. Ashland Mac Repair will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Ashland Mac Repair. Under no circumstances will Ashland Mac Repair be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Ashland Mac Repair will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Ashland Mac Repair makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
Ashland Mac Repair provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Ashland Mac Repair will offer no warranty service without this number.
Ashland Mac Repair warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 30 day labor and 30 day parts from the original ship date. During this period, Ashland Mac Repair will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Ashland Mac Repair option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Ashland Mac Repair. All shipping fees both to and from Ashland Mac Repair following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Ashland Mac Repair at the original system build) replaced by Ashland Mac Repair or its authorized service center, become the property of Ashland Mac Repair. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Ashland Mac Repair makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. Ashland Mac Repair makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Ashland Mac Repair is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall Ashland Mac Repair be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Ashland Mac Repair. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. Ashland Mac Repair shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Ashland Mac Repair representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Ashland Mac Repair and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Ashland Mac Repair.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Ashland Mac Repair software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- Ashland Mac Repair makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Ashland Mac Repair) software.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Ashland Mac Repair within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Ashland Mac Repair will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for software which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized Ashland Mac Repair ability to remarket or resell the product. Ashland Mac Repair maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of three systems or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Sheridan Systems only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty (only available to customers located within a 20 mile radius of USA zip code 91301) please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Ashland Mac Repair Technical Support at 541-482-2980.
2. If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Ashland Mac Repair technical support staff to ship your computer. Ashland Mac Repair will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Ashland Mac Repair will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Ashland Mac Repair-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Ashland Mac Repair Computer Service Center
4. Upon receiving the computer, Ashland Mac Repair will repair or replace your computer (at Sheridan Systems discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to Ashland Mac Repair within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. Ashland Mac Repair will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After 60 day Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Ashland Mac Repair Technical Support
Ashland, OR 97520