No products in the cart.
We strive to surpass your expectations for quality of service. Our Apple certified and pending IPC certified technician will preform all services, from start to finish.
Service specific instructions:
- For all services: include a note with your eBay username in the package along with your device.
- iPad and iPhone FPC connector services: Send the logic board only. ($12.70 fee for logic board removal from the rear housing).
- iPad backlight services: Send the logic board still installed in the rear housing, do not ship the LCD or digitizer. ($23 fee for opening the iPad, which includes cleaning, and full reassembly)
- iPhone backlight service: Send the whole iPhone with or without the LCD/digitizer assembly.
Do not send original boxes, protective cases or any accessorie. ($9.70 fee for returning these items)
Please note your eBay username in the package with the device.
Carefully pack your device and ship to:
Ashland Mac Repair
825 Waterline Rd
Ashland, OR 97520
Hours of operation are 9-5am PST, Monday – Friday. You will be notified one business day after your package arrives and, when the service is complete and the device has been shipped.
Cost saving shipping tips:
- iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, mini or Air: Wrap the iPad in thin bubble wrap, Use a thin box or two oversized cardboard pieces (to protect the iPad corners) sandwich the iPad, protecting the front and back. Tape the cardboard iPad sandwich together. Place the iPad sandwich in “USPS flat rate padded envelope” (supplied free from the post office). If needed you can double up on the flat rate padded envelopes. (total cost $6.80)
- Logic board and iPhones: Ship first class.
If you need same day service, with priority return shipping, please send a note for “front of the line pass” ($20)
CIS, ACSP, ACPT, ACDT, A+, Dell Enterprise Server, Hughes Sat Comm, Toshiba, Acxiom clearance June 27 2015.